- Process Technology of Melt Blown : A Melt Blown nonwoven fabric is a nonwoven manufacturing method that dissolves thermoplastic Polymers such as polypropylene (PP) and releases them through nozzles. Non-woven fabric manufacturing technology
|Industrial||Second level||standard||Above 80||21(95LPM)|
|First level||standard||Above 94||24(95LPM)|
|Medical||KF 80||standard||Above 80||6.2(32LPM)|
|KF 94||standard||Above 94||7.2(32LPM)|
※ Washing water using the above cleaning method → This is the result of the performance test after 5 times of drying process
※ It can be used (maintenance) if there is an electrostatic effect (attachment to the surface) after cleaning → Replace/Dispose if effect disappears
Disposable Particulate Respirator AURAIFE
This health care KF94 particulate respirators and surgical masks have comfortable inner materials and helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. The individually packaged flat fold design allows for convenient storage prior to use.
● Premium proprietary filter is designed for ease of breathing and increase wear time
● Melt blown produced by in-house, the largest 100% Polypropylene Melt blown N/F manufacturer s globally
● Soft nose foam and smooth inner materials feel comfortable against the skin
● KFDA approved KF94 rating / FDA Listing / CE
● Four Layers, fluid resistant and disposable
● Unique, three panel design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes
● 3D, Fish Flat Fold design and individual packaging
● Soft metal nosepiece adjusts closely over the bridge of the nose
|Elastic ear loop||Yes||Flow Rate||95LPM|
|Filter Included||100% Polypropylene Melt blown N/F||Fluid resistant||15.0mmH2O Bellow|
|Filter layers||4 (MB Filter : 40±10%)||Individual wrapped||Yes|
|Efficiency of Filtration||95% Above||Product Color||White or Black|
|Particle size||0.4um for KF94, Paraffin Oil tested||Respirator type||3D, Fish Flat Fold|
|Nose foam||Yes||Product Size||220(W) x 8.3(H)mm|
|Individual PP bag||110(W) x 280(L)||1||0.01||Tolerance +/-2mm|
|Inbox||130(W) x 112(D) x 285(H)||30||0.37||Tolerance +/-2mm|
|Outer carton Box||575(W) x 275(D) x 300(H)||300||4.42||Tolerance +/-5mm|
|Pallet Package||1150(W) x 1150(D) x 1350(H) by air
1150(W) x 1150(D) x 2250(H) by sea
|Pallet qty : 9,600 by air
40”HQ : 336,000 by sea
|149.04||By air||Tolerance +/-25mm
|*Package would be adjustable by conditions.
A standard pallet size is 1150(W)x1150(D)x150(H) mm.
Must be followed each time respirator is worn.
1. make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the respirator(Fig. 1).
2. Hang the ear straps of the respirator on both ears and unfold the respirator which the nose clip on the top (Fig. 2).
3. Position the respirator covering the mouth and nose with the covered nose clip facing upwards (Fig. 2).
4. Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the covered nose clip. Using two fingers from two hands, mold the nose area to the shape of your nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nose clip (Fig. 3).Pinching the nose clip using one hand may lead improper fit and less effective respirator performance. Use two hands.
5. Perform a User Seal Check prior to each wearing. To check the good seal, place both hands completely over the respirator(Fig. 4). Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator
See step 2 of Fitting Instructions and respirator in hand to maintain position on face. Still holding respirator in position, pull both straps over ear and remove respirator.
IKSUNG Co., Ltd.：CEO Lee Bong-jik / Business registration no.：136-81-23596
Phone：+82 43-881-2724 / Fax：+82 43-881-2718 / E-mail：email@example.com/ Address：#714, Geumil-ro, Samseong-myeon, Eumseong-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do （Deokjeong-ri 68-2）
Copyright(c) IKSUNG Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.